Thursday, June 30, 2016

#97


First of all, I want to express how satisfied I am with the SL community coming together to help support the devastation that had taken place at Pulse night club in Florida. Many of our men and women were lost. Mothers, Fathers, Sisters, Brothers, Daughters, Sons, Uncles, Aunts...lost because of hate.
I won't make a debate on my blog but I want everyone to know that I am in full support of gay marriages. LOVE IS LOVE.
STOP THE HATE!


So THANK YOU to the many men and women who have started the donations for the Pulse Fundraiser and those of you whom are in full support of it. Bless all of you.


Skin: Bold & Beauty - Renata Fair Skin @ Pulse Fundraiser 
Face Stars: Vilecult - Pulse Freckles & Stars @ Pulse Fundraiser
Bracelet: Izzie's - Pride Bracelet @ Pulse Fundraiser
Nails: Alaskametro - Pride nail art appliers @ Pulse Fundraiser
Shorts: Addams - Electra Denim Short Ocean @ Pulse Fundraiser
Hair: Moon - Obedear @ Pulse Fundraiser


No comments:

Post a Comment