Sunday, September 11, 2016

#116


I usually never write things on here, except for what I'm wearing, but today I'd like to give a little 'shout out' to Catwa Clip. There has not been a single head that she's released in the last 6 months that I haven't immediately bought. All of Catwa's heads are designed wonderfully and go with many top designer skins! There's nothing I love more than when she posts on Flickr that a new head is being released.
I mean seriously...compared to other mesh head creators, Catwa really tops the charts. They're less expensive than others and come with so many animations that allow you express yourself pretty much anyway you like and ways to make your mesh head look better as a whole.
So, thank you, Catwa Clip, I'm a huge fan and probably a lifer of your mesh heads <3

Head: Catwa - Dyana
Skin: Glam Affair - Vika @ The Forest
Eyes: SU! - Damya Eyes WAXEN
Dress: Erratic - Maxi Dress Black @ Collab 88
Hair: Little Bones - Xia The Blend @ Collab 88

No comments:

Post a Comment