Saturday, May 28, 2016

#86


I'm not even going to lie to you guys about why I picked this outfit today. 
Let's start with a short story...
As I am teleporting from location to location scouting for new clothes to satisfy my shopping addiction, I stumbled up first, the sweatshirt, and giggled a little to myself. "Ah, this shirt reminds me of how I pretty much dress everyday." You can relate, if you're a mom, you just throw things on and go, even if it does make you look like a crazy cat lady.
Next to the jeans! I saw these and chuckled again because I knew they would look like "highwaters" on my avatar. Literally the story of my life. Being a 5'10 woman in RL...all of my jeans look like this on me so thank goodness for flip flops.
So, honestly guys...this is my Mom look. No socks and all!
This is pretty much how I walk out of my house every day.
Besides the bruises but... to be honest with you, my eye bags look pretty close.

Hair: Magika - Fool for Love 01 
Mesh Head: Catwa - Annie Mesh Head
Skin: L'Etre - Haily Cotton
Eyes: S0ng - Nell Grey Eye
Eye Tattoo: Arise - Eye Bruise
Lip Tattoo: L'Etre - Luca Lipstick #4
Rings: Kibitz - Maya Ring set silver
Shirt: Emery - Gigi Sweatshirt Meow Grey
Jeans: Emery - Kerr Jeans Original
Shoes: Ohayo - Chucks

Big thanks to Emery for knowing my life. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment